Filling MonoblockRef: N-M03
Interested in this machine?
New Isobaric Filling Monoblock for cans
Displayed photo is for model 6-1 and 9-1 (6 or 9 filling nozzles, and 1 capping head)
This Isobaric Filling Monoblock system is designed for the pressure canning of carbonated (and still) products following market standards.
The automatic process purges the can of CO2 just before the pressure filling and immediately before the application of the lid.
The single-head seaming system has been designed and is manufactured in house.
Configurable Filling/Capping 6/1 – 9/1 – 12/1
PRODUCTION SPEED OF ISOBARIC FILLING MONOBLOCK
Configurable from 1.650 up to 6.000 cph
Aluminum can (all main standards on the market)
One or two treatments with fixed or dynamic nozzle
Easy open lid seaming
• Chassis and structure manufactured in inox steel AISI 304
• Transmission of the working dynamics with gearmotors and driveshafts
• Every station of the bottling process protected by clutches and warning sensors
• 5,7″ color touch screen
• Internet connection (WiFi or Ethernet) for assistance and remote diagnostics
• Etc. (full characteristics on request)
AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR ISOBARIC FILLING MONOBLOCK
• Centralized level set-up
• Parts in contact with the product manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316L
• Draining sloping frame
• Upper cover and laminar flow
• Deaerator and N2 flushing
• Prepared for CIP connection
• Etc. (full list of available options on request)
The machine can be configured on request, the one shown is an example