Filling TriblockRef: N-M04
Description See more
New Light Depression/Gravity Filling Triblock
The displayed photos are of model 12-12-1 (12 rinser 12 filling nozzles, 1 capping head) Low vacuum/Gravity Filling Monoblock and the machine comes without a rinsing machine
This new Low vacuum/Gravity filling monoblock. Automatic rotary system to fill flat and low density liquids.
The opening of the filling valve is actuated by its contact with the neck-finish of the container raised by the supporting cylinder.
The range of configurations and options allow great flexibility of use.
The production speed is configurable from 1.000 up to 24.000 bph
FILLABLE BOTTLE TYPES
Glass – PET and other polymers
One or two treatments with fixed or dynamic nozzle
All main capping systems: Cork, ROPP Aluminum Screw cap, Plastic screw, Crown, T stopper, Pressure stopper, etc.
• Chassis and structure of Filling Monoblock manufactured in inox steel AISI 304.
• Transmission of the working dynamics with gearmotors and driveshafts.
• Every station of the bottling process protected by ball bearing clutches and overpressure warning sensors.
• 5,7″ color touch screen.
• Internet connection (WiFi or Ethernet) for assistance and remote diagnostics.
• Etc. (full characteristics on request)
• Centralized filling level adjustment.
• Parts in contact with the product manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316L.
• Draining sloping frame.
• Top cover and laminar flow.
• Deaeration and vacuum creation with CO2 saturation in the bottle before filling to avoid oxygen pick up.
• CIP connection ready.
• Other (full list of available options on request).
The machine can be configured on request, the one shown is an example