Filling MonoblockRef: M180
Interested in this machine?
Enoberg Bottle Filling Monoblock for still water
This used Bottle Filling Monoblock model EVF 24-24-6 N S comes with an integrated rinsing, filling and capping system and consists of:
- A rotary rinser with 24 nozzles, for the rinsing of bottles.
- A rotary filler with 24 valves, for the electronic volumetric filling.
- A capper with 6 heads for the application of plastic screw caps or pressure caps.
- Monoblock Bottling with a machine pitch of 150,72 mm.
- “Neck Handling” bottle conveying system.
The Enoberg Filling Monoblock for still water distinguishes itself with its compact frame, which considerably simplifies operations to manage, clean and maintain the machine and ensures substantial savings on space.
– Filling module equipped with electronic meters to ensure precision.
– The working space of the machine is entirely made of stainless steel and glass, ensuring a high standard of hygiene.
– All the piping systems can be disinfected, suitable for use with foodstuffs.
– The optimal disposition of carousels within the frame allows the reduction of blind spots which then gives a great advantage for productivity.
– Neck handling system for bottle conveying inside the machine.
– Transmission with toothed wheels.
– Rotary rinser with a single treatment and fixed nozzles for the inner cleaning of bottles.
– Mechanical grippers for bottles neck handling.
– Neck handling system for one format.
– Bottles that overturn by twisting.
– Manifold for the distribution of rinsing liquid and blowing air to the nozzles.
– “No bottle-no spray” system.
– Rinsing treatment by water and final drip or blowing by air and deposit.
– Pressure switch to stop the machine in case of treatment product pressure reduction.
– Stainless steel frame.
– Bottle Filling Monoblock arranged in advance for closed-circuit CIP, complete with manual dummy bottles (CIP unit not included).
Volumetric filling based on electronic meters (magnetic or mass meters on the base of the machine configuration);
– Opening of the filling valve by means of an electric drive controlled by the signal of the bottle presence sensor (opening) and by the corresponding signal of the counter (closing).
– Contactless filling process between the bottle and the filling valve.
– Volume is set up in the operator’s control panel.
– The product-feeding tank is placed outside of the machine, readily accessible for inspection.
Bottle Filling Monoblock complete with a pneumatic valve for product infeed, level control, spray ball, a pump that sends the product to the filling valves, and an automatic metering system.
– Product-feeding pump (if installed) controlled by inverter, keeping constant pressure on the filling valves.
Central distribution manifold:
– A small-sized central manifold distributing the product from the main feeding pipe to the filling valves.
– Filling valves, central manifold and distribution pipe made of stainless steel AISI 316.
– Sealing rubbers comply with food industry regulations.
Bottle centering system:
– The bottle centering was placed beneath the filling valve, without the need for bottle lifting jacks.
– Reducers for meter control mounted on the carousel, ensuring easy access and reduction of cables (one reducer every two meters).
– Bottle Filling Monoblock for still water pre-arranged for closed-circuit CIP (only for EVF models), complete with manual dummy bottles (CIP unit excluded).
Capping module and optional cap orientating/feeding system:
– Capping turret suitable for the application of plastic pressure caps or screw caps (pre-threaded caps).
– Cap feeding system is placed outside the Filling Monoblock for still water (centrifugal or water-fall feeding system) which delivers the caps. This is properly oriented to the used filling triblock feeding channel.
– Cap distribution from the descent channel to the capping heads by means of a “pick and place” device.
– Screw heads with magnetic closing system with the possibility to adjust the locking torque: in case of screw caps or pressure heads with a dedicated terminal in case of pressure caps.
– Motor reduction gear is driven by an inverter for independent control of head rotation (for screw caps).
Bottle Filling Monoblock: Main structure
– Drive motor and transmission systems placed in the upper base, fully insulated from the working environment.
– Transmission of the Filling Monoblock for still water with toothed wheels.
– Height-adjustable machine output conveyor to suit different bottle sizes (in case of Neck Handling machine).
– Safety metal shield with window-style sliding doors equipped with magnetic safety switches.
Will supply only the conveyor frame as the used filling triblock must be integrated into a complete line it is industry standard. That the supplier of the line conveyors would supply the conveyor chain, the drive/idler sprocket, motors, and invertors.
As a standard option is a possibility to control the motor inverters from the Bottle Filling Monoblock control panel (see quotation price list); although this is not mandatory. The control panel can manage up to a maximum of 4 external motors and can also propose the complete line.
Operating principal for filling still water
At the Filling Monoblock inlet, the bottles are conveyed through a conveyor to the rinsing carousel by means of a star wheel. In the rinser, the bottles are overturned by a flush cam. While the bottles keep overturned, they are rinsed with water or blown with air.
In the rinsing carousel outlet, the bottles are turned in the usual position; then transferred to the filler by means of star wheels. The filler features a neck/bottom handling system.
Part of this bottling machinery is a sensor that detects the presence of the bottle before entering the filler; the filling process starts only if a bottle is detected. Filling product is inside an external tank, from which it is pumped to the filling valves.
The filling process is electronic volumetric thanks to mass/magnetic flow meters depending on the conductivity of the filling product. The electronic meter is positioned at each filling valve upstream. Once the filling process has started, the electronic meters measure the number of products flowing into them.
The measurement is performed by pulses. When the electronic meter reaches the same quantity of pulses set on the recipe of the related format, it closes the filling valve.
Technical features of Bottle Filling Monoblock:
In these used filling triblock, the full bottles are conveyed to the capping module by means of a star wheel. A dedicated optional device sorts the caps in the correct position. Then the caps reach the capping device through a conveyor. The capping head applies the cap on the
bottle. The capped bottles are conveyed, by means of a star wheel, to an outfeed conveyor, which allows the machine to work
bottles with different heights.
– Standard supply voltage and special supply voltage (available with additional charge for power transformer):
- a) 380V+/- 5%, 400V+/-10%, 415V+/-10%: 3PH+N+PE;
- b) 230V+/-5%, 440V+/-10%, 480V+/-5%, 575V+/-5%: 3PH+PE (50/60Hz).
The transformer is required for:
1) supply voltage as per point a) when NEUTRAL is NOT supplied by the customer
2) TT/IT distribution systems
3) supply voltage as per point b)
– Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
– Secondary voltages: 24 V DC.
– Installed power: see layout attached.
– Machine manufactured in accordance with CE standards.
– Visible structural parts made of stainless steel AISI 304.
– Carousel-supporting bearing with centralized lubrication outside the machine.
Bottle Filling Monoblock: main components
– Automation and control: SMITEC.
– Main switches: ABB/LOVATO
– Remote switches: EATON/LOVATO
– Magneto-thermal switches: EATON/LOVATO
– Push-button station Ø 22 IP 65
– Limit switches: IP 67
– Proximity switches: IP 67
– Photocells: IP 67
Servo drivers and brushless servomotors: SMITEC
– Electrical panel with air conditioning: IP 54
– Communication system by Ethernet, based on serious Fieldbus
– Electrical wiring with pre-assembled and pre-tested cables
– Control electro valves: FESTO
– Flow meters: Endress+Hauser / Krohne
Bottle Filling Monoblock: interface
Used filling triblock – The POSYC control panel is a user-friendly system that allows easy and efficient use of the packaging machine. This is possible thanks to the extremely intuitive interface, the touchscreen, and the advanced functions of diagnostics and real-time technical support.
SPECIFICATIONS of the bottling equipment: Human-machine interface industrial PC, featuring IP 65 protection grade, Windows 10 IoT operating
the system, 7” touch screen LCD.
The hardware and software components of the filler for still water are open and modular in this bottling equipment.
Complying with the EC regulations and relying upon proven standards of the industrial field and of the packaging sector: OMAC guidelines, SERCOS, PROFIBUS, IEC61131, OPC,
Industrial PC, Linux.
This, as far as the hardware is concerned, is made up of the following devices:
MARTS (process controller), man-machine interface, COSMOS (digital servo driver for brushless motors), and I/O modules (remote or through electric panel IP65).
Bottle Filling Monoblock: controls
– high outputs and high-quality products;
– constant control of parameters during the whole production cycle;
– machine parameters direct modification; the possibility of storing up to 200 different receipts;
– low machine noise;
– user-friendly technology and easy maintenance;
– automatic warning on the operator panel of programmed maintenance operations to be carried out;
– quick changeover;
– machine manuals available on the operator panel or the cloud;
– machine performance monitoring and down-times analysis (Pareto diagram);
– parameters direct printing possibility and transfer of production data to the customer’s control system by Ethernet & MODBUS/TCP protocol
– easy backup of installation parameters.
Filler for still water: Air compressed requirement
– Compressed air pressure at the installation entry: min. 8 bar.
– Compressed air purity at the installation entry: class 2.4.1 ISO 8573-1.
– Compressed air consumption: see the attached layout.
– Environmental temperature: min +10°C – max +35°C, with variances of ±3°C during the daily working activity.
– Maximum relative humidity (at the maximum recommended operating temperature): 70%.
– The stated values refer to installations within 2,000 m above sea level.
PET containers used in bottling machines:
– Container diameter/diagonal: min. 44 mm – max. 125 mm. (max. 215 mm for high-capacity containers on machines of the HC series).
– Bottleneck inner diameter: min. 21.7 mm – max. 40 mm.
– Bottle ring diameter: min. 30 mm – max. 44 mm (max. 55 mm for high-capacity containers on machines of the HC series).
– Bottle height under the bottle ring for NH conveying system: min. 140 mm – max. 340 mm (max. 408 mm for high-capacity containers on machines of the HC series).
– Bottle height for BH conveying system: min. 170 mm – max. 350 mm (min. 250 mm – max. 430 mm high-capacity containers on machines of the HC series).
– Bottleneck height: min. 10.5 mm – max. 27 mm.
In case of dimensions other than those listed above, it will be necessary a feasibility study by the technical department.
– Filling temperature: 20°C
– Inner diameter of the bottleneck: 21.5 mm (PCO1881)
– Filling level: 35 mm
– Electrical conductivity > 10 μS / cm
Features of the recommended cleaning and disinfecting liquid for the filler for still water.
- The use of unsuitable cleaning liquids that do not comply with the characteristics indicated below relieves the Seller from any responsibility. Both for any damage caused to the machine and, therefore, not covered by the machine warranty, and for malfunction.
- Liquids suitable for the filler cleaning:
– caustic soda with a concentration rate between 1.5 and 3%; this with one temperature of </= 85°C;
– nitric acid with a concentration between 1 and 2% at room temperature;
– peracetic acid with a concentration rate between 0.2 and 0.5% at room temperature.