Filling MachineRef: R59
Interested in this machine?
Used Isobaric bottle filler Bertolaso Suprema 32 Valves for sparkling wine:
This used isobaric bottle filler has a mechanical valve, vacuum system and pressurization and self-levelling system.
It has a Siemens PLC installed, and processes formats from 0,750 to 1,5L.
The latest maintenance carried out for the used filling machine is:
- overhaul of empty calves plus liquid valves plus air manifold
- overhaul of lifting cylinders plus standard maintenance of seals plus tap springs
This used bottle filler is in production until January 2022.
Speed and some other specifications:
This used isobaric filling machine has a maximum speed of 4200 bottles/h for still wine and 3200 bottles/h for sparkling wine.
This depends on:
- the type and temperature of the wine in the tank before filling
- is used for different types of formats and could also be acquired with the SBR Bertolaso single treatment rotary rinsing machine
- The used filling machine is furthermore synchronized with two Bertolaso cappers
- one mushroom cork and 4-headed satin cork and one Stelvin 30×60 aluminum screw and with classic aluminum screw cap.
The four-block could also be installed in a straight line.
The actual layout can be modified according to the customer’s needs, so the used bottle filler can be synchronized.
This used filling machine can be combined with the same electrical panel, but the respective peripheral panels can be used individually.
So the used bottle filler has also received maintenance on the part of the collector together with the central Collector of the rinser.
These are synchronized and it is therefore also possible to provide a clean room for sterile air.
It could be built in mixed aluminum steel and unbreakable glass or plexiglass with a thickness of at least 4 millimeters.
These options exist to avoid the introduction of products residues or insect-like during the processing of the raw material.
It is therefore also possible to provide a series of filters in the upper part of the structure of the used filler.
This filling machine is delivered with a lot of spare part kits.