Filling MonoblockRef: M76
Description See more
Used Bertolaso E01 Elettra 18/28/4 filling triblock for sale
Product: still wine, sparkling wine and spumante.
Cylindrical glass bottles:
1) 750 ml Renana Ø 76×330 mm
2) 750 ml Bordeaux STD Ø 76.5×300 mm
3) 750 ml Burgundy Ø 81×308 mm
4) 750 ml Burgundy Ø 82×296 mm
5) 750 ml Burgundy Ø 83×294 mm
6) 750 ml Champagnotta Ø 86×300 mm
7) 750 ml Burgundy Screw Ø 88×296 mm
8) 1500 ml Champagnotta magnum Ø 114×372 mm
1) Agglomerated stopper for wine Ø25,5×40 mm
2) Cork stopper for wine Ø26.5×43 mm
3) Cork stopper for sparkling wine Ø30.5×48 mm
Minimum bottle height: 180 mm
Maximum bottle height: 380 mm
Minimum bottle diameter: 55 mm
Maximum bottle diameter: 115 mm
- 4,750 bph with 750 ml bottle, still wine with pre-evacuating + self-leveling filler.
- 5,100 bph with 750 ml bottle, still wine with self-leveling filler.
- 3.800 bph with 750 ml bottle, brut sparkling wine at the temperature of 0 ÷ 2 ° C and with pre-evacuating + self-leveling filler.
- 4,000 bph with a 750 ml bottle, brut sparkling wine at the temperature of 0 ÷ 2 ° C and with self-leveling filler.
- 2,500 bph with 750 ml bottle, brut sparkling wine at a temperature of 5 ÷ 10 ° C and with pre-evacuating + self-leveling filler.
- 2.800 bph with a 750 ml bottle, brut sparkling wine at the temperature of 5 ÷ 10 ° C and with self-leveling filler.
- 3,300 bph with 750 ml bottle, Moscato sparkling wine alla temperature 0 ÷ 2 ° C and with pre-evacuating + self-leveling filler .
- 3,600 bph with 750 ml bottle, Moscato sparkling wine alla temperature 0 ÷ 2 ° C and with self-leveling filler .
- 2,300 bph with 750 ml bottle, Muscat sparkling wine at a temperature of 5 ÷ 10 ° C and with pre-evacuating + self-leveling filling machine.
- 2,500 bph with 750 ml bottle, Moscato sparkling wine alla temperature of 5 ÷ 10 ° C and with self-leveling filler.
- 4,200 bph with 750 ml bottle, sparkling wine max 1 atm at a temperature of 16 ÷ 18 ° C and with pre-evacuating + self-leveling filler.
- 4,500 bph with a 750 ml bottle, sparkling wine max 1 atm temperature of 16 ÷ 18 ° C and with self-leveling filler.
- 3,300 bph with 750 ml bottle, sparkling wine max 2.5 atm at a temperature of 16 ÷ 18 ° C and with pre-evacuating + self-leveling filler.
- 3.800 bph with a 750 ml bottle, sparkling wine max 2.5 atm temperature of 16 ÷ 18 ° C and with self-leveling filler.
The data provided for spumante and sparkling wines are related to the standard 750 ml Burgundy sparkling wine bottle.
It is advisable to work the sparkling wines at 2.5 bar at a temperature of 5 ÷ 8 ° C (max 12 ° C) – the speeds increase by about 10 ÷ 15%.
The speeds indicated can only be reached if a correct power supply system of the machine has been installed in order to guarantee the stability of the CO2.
Capper max speed:
- 6,000 bph with a satin-finish cork stopper
- 4.500 bph with mushroom-shaped cork stopper for sparkling wine
NB: It is advisable to outfit the filler with a lobe pump (not provided) and a properly sized microfiltration.
1 Automatic USED rinsing module model NOVA 18/1050.
NOVA is an automatic rotary rinser with 18 fixed nozzles, with bottle grip on the neck and suitable for internal rinsing of glass bottles.
- The inlet bottles are spaced apart by a screw and positioned by the input star in correspondence with the axis of the pliers.
- The pliers take the bottles on the neck and block them by means of two pads made of material for food use.
- The gripping of the bottle by the clamp is carried out when the bottle is still guided by the star.
- The pliers are then rotated by a helical guide so as to turn the bottles upside down and place the mouthpiece downwards in correspondence with the spray nozzles.
- The rinsing liquid is then sprayed inside the bottles. The nozzles perform the rinsing treatment only in the presence of the bottle; this prevents the bottles adjacent to the missing one from being wet externally.
- Once the rinsing phase is complete, the bottles remain upside down to allow the liquid to drain.
- Once the spraying and dripping phases have ended, the bottles are returned to the helical guide in a vertical position and conveyed by the star towards the machine outlet.
- Machine structure covered in AISI stainless steel 304.
- Grippers in AISI 316 stainless steel with pads in material for food use.
- AISI stainless steel nozzles and spray valves 316.
- AISI 304 stainless steel manifold for the collection of rinsing liquid placed under the nozzles. The liquid it is then channeled into a drain pipe.
- Safety pressure switch that stops the machine in case of overpressure or insufficient pressure of the machine rinsing liquid.
- Rinsing liquid pressure reducer; keeps work pressure constant.
- Closing valve for the flow of rinsing liquid with the machine stopped; allows not to have liquid under pressure in the machine circuits.
- Centralized greasers in an easily accessible position.
- Motorized registration with electric control of the height of work.
- SIEMENS Brushless motorization.
- Safety guards with steel structure AISI 304 stainless steel and transparent panels, whose opening is controlled by safety microswitches.
- Machine made in compliance with CE regulations.
Basic equipment for a type of cylindrical bottle, consisting of:
- stars with clutch and conveyors
- set of pads.
Device “no bottle no spray”.
All the pliers have a symmetrical opening with a mechanical device that detects the presence of the bottle without touching it. If the bottle is present, the spraying treatment is activated. Otherwise you avoid wetting the bottles adjacent to the missing one.
Number of clamps …………………………………………………. ….. 18
Total treatment time at 4,000 bph ……………………. 7.7 s Max.
Diameter bottles …………………………………………. 115 mm Min.
Diameter bottles …………………………………………………. 55 mm
Pressure min. supply liquid ……………………………………. 3 bar
Max. supply liquid ………………………………………………… 6 bar
Accessories for the rinsing machine
- Set up to be integrated with modular Monoblock Grippers with support for heavy bottle stars with adjustable compartments to allow the handling of cylindrical bottles with a diameter in the range of 45mm (from 55 to 100 mm).
- The adjustment of the width of the compartments of a star is carried out through the operation of a manual device equipped with an indicator that signals the adjustment.
- The operator must also replace the conveying guides when changing the bottle size; the conveyors will be of the fixed type and specific for each bottle format and equipped with quick locking and unlocking systems.
- Air is blown over the bottle mouth to remove the remaining drops of water
- Preparation of the machine for sanitizing with steam
- NOVA model electropneumatic rinser.
The machine is connected to the monoblock described in Pos. 2 to form a single block 18/28 / 4-1400.
USED automatic monoblock unit mod. 28 / 4-1400 essentially consisting of:
a) USED isobaric filler mod. ELETTRA with 28 taps (primitive diameter 1400).
b) USED capper mod. DELTA 804 R / S with 4 heads for smooth neck cork and cork mushroom cork stopper.
Description of the machine
USED isobaric filler model ELETTRA 28/1400 with 28 taps.
Isobaric automatic filler with electro-pneumatic control with 28 taps for bottling sparkling wine and / or still wine. The system for implementing the various filling phases is managed by a latest-generation PLC.
The PLC controls a series of valves and cylinders with electropneumatic actuation and guarantees the maintenance of the filling process times even when changing of machine speed. It is possible to configure the work phases by means of a large color touch screen operator panel positioned on the machine.
Bottle pressurization can be performed with gas taken from the tank or with “dry” gas taken from a separate circuit. The transmission of data between PLC and valves positioned on the tank takes place via fieldbus and through an electric collector with gold sliding contacts.
The machine, in its basic configuration, essentially consists of:
Ring-shaped tank, entirely made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- All tank surfaces are finely worked e
particular care is given to the parts in contact with the product
which are further polished.
- The tank is built in compliance with PED C.E. for a
8 bar working pressure and tested at 12 bar pressure.
Taps made of stainless steel with a monolithic body obtained from mechanical processing and with surfaces suitably finished to allow precision in operation and sanitization.
- Body equipped with a circuit for gas obtained with a
- Body equipped with a degassing circuit obtained with a
- Membrane-intercepting valve. This valve isolates
completely the cock-bottle assembly from every possible circuit of the machine (tank, self-leveling, pre-evacuation if present). In case of lack or bursting of the bottle each valve of the tap is inhibited, avoiding product and gas waste.
- Diaphragm valve with electro-pneumatic control. The diaphragm valve, highly sanitized, thanks to the electronic management, allows to perform the unscaling phase, adapting it to each product through simple settings on the operator panel. This makes it possible to optimize the flattening process at all production speeds even during machine start-up.
- Liquid valve with hydrodynamic profile. The command to open and close the liquid valve is performed by a pneumatic cylinder positioned in the upper part of the tank. In the event of a bottle burst, it immediately closes the tap, eliminating product losses.
Centering cones that allow correct centering of the bottle on the tap.
The cones are equipped with a special cam-controlled device that ensures the correct separation of the bottle from the faucet during the exit phase.
Pneumatic cylinder for opening and closing the tap in stainless steel positioned above the tank lid. It allows to partially close the liquid valve recovering the wine during the self-leveling phase and at a later time it allows to completely close the liquid and gas valve in the tank.
Pneumatic diaphragm valve placed above the tank lid for the gas intake necessary to put the bottle under pressure. The gas sent into the bottle returns to the tank during filling.
Electric height adjustment of the tank.
Control of the level of the liquid in the tank by means of a capacitive probe which supplies a 4-20mA signal and which allows to maintain the constant level in the tank, thus improving the stability of the product.
Pressure control in the tank by a pneumatic device independent of the liquid level in the tank. Thus a constant pressure is realized in the tank with consequent optimization of the consumption of the back pressure gas.
Product feeding from the bottom: the product flows through AISI 304 stainless steel pipes and, through a rotating distributor, is fed into the tank. The sections and the geometry of the pipes and of the distributor are designed to reduce to a minimum the flapping and the flow speed of the product thus reducing the formation of foam and allowing the necessary stability of the product.
Bottle elevators with pneumo-mechanical functioning made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel and with main body in precision casting.
The support plates of the bottles are cantilevered and therefore allow the bottles to be kept at a suitable distance from the elements of discourse of the elevators themselves; this allows, in case of bursting of the bottles, to have an optimal drainage of the product and the glasses.
Machine support frame, completely covered in stainless steel, inside which the mechanical parts that rotate the machine are housed, stainless steel bottle conveyor of the open type for easy cleaning.
SIEMENS Brushless motorization.
Manual lubrication with grease nipples and oil mist. The greasers of the static parts are collected on a single block of easy access.
- PLC for machine management
- Multifunctional Touch Screen panel with display, on which they are detectable the following functions and data:
– Funzionamento operating speed
– Technical-functional parameters
– Diagnostics and alarms
– Operating menu for driving the machine
- Analogue pressure gauges.
Special system of stainless steel protections positioned on the perimeter of the machine.
In the area where it is possible to burst the bottles, ie where the bottles are put under pressure, the fairing is made up of a double panel with anti-vibration connection elements.
On the front of the machine, transparent anti-scratch polycarbonate safety guards are installed to allow visual inspection of the machine front.
Each protection is equipped with a safety microswitch that automatically stops the machine if the protection is opened.
The machine is made in compliance with the provisions of the CE standard.
“Universal scroll” transmission system (Bertolaso patent). It allows to work a wide range of cylindrical bottles with different diameters in a range of about 30 mm, without replacing the transfer auger between the filler and the capper.
- Stars with adjustable compartments to allow the handling of cylindrical bottles with diameters in a range of 45 mm (from 55 to 100 mm). The adjustment of the width of a star’s compartments is carried out by operating a manual device equipped with an indicator that indicates the adjustment has been made.
The operator will also have to replace the bottle conveying guides to vary the bottle size; the conveyors will be of the fixed type and specific for each bottle format and equipped with quick locking and unlocking systems.
Bertolaso can supply specific accessories for bottles not included in the range of 45 mm of adjustable stars.
- Preparation of the filler for connection in Uniblock version with rinser.
- Automatic machine management. The following functions are implemented:
- Self-setting of the production speed based on the format of the bottles to be processed and the speed self regulation based on the bottle flow upstream of the Monoblock.
- Self-scaling of the machine; at each format change bottle is made:
a) automatic height adjustment of the filler tank and the capping turret;
b) adjustment of the filling level relative to the new format (it is also necessary to purchase the electric level adjustment device).
- Automatic adjustment system for filling levels from the operator panel. The system allows you to change the length of the straws that penetrate into the neck of the bottles and to change the filling level with a range of adjustment levels of 40 mm (± 20 mm). The system works simultaneously on all the taps and prevents the operator’s physical contact with the taps.
- Machine with self-leveling system for filling the bottle level.
The system achieves exceptional filling level accuracy.
Each tap is equipped with a special valve which at the end of the filling process allows the valve to inject into the bottle neck a blast of inert gas that pushes the excess product into the tank and regulates the level in bottles.
- Machine with pre-evacuation system for air from the bottle.
The system allows to suck the air contained in the bottle and to convey it outside the filling process; this allows to reduce the possibility of oxidation of the product inside the tank and in the outflow phase in the bottle.
Each tap is equipped with a special electro-pneumatically controlled diaphragm valve that connects the bottle with a pre-evacuation circuit, in turn connected to a liquid ring vacuum pump.
- N.1 stainless steel tank for the water circulation of the vacuum pump for the air pre-evacuation system from the bottle.
The supply includes, thermostat and automatic valve group for water discharge and introduction.
- Preparation of the machine for connection with automatic washing and sanitizing system C.I.P. (cleaning in place).
The machine is equipped with stainless steel valves with electropneumatic actuation, installed on the product supply pipes and on the circuits involved in the filling process; to allow the circulation of washing and sanitizing products.
The supply is complete with a set of false watertight bottles for recirculation of the sanitizing product.
The supply and connection with the preparation, heating and feeding group of the sanitizing solution is excluded.
- False bottles with automatic drainage: the emptying of each of the false bottles takes place without manual intervention of the operator thanks to the pneumatic opening of the foot valve placed on the bottom of each false bottle.
- Automatic system for special cleaning procedure of the taps and for rejecting the bottles in the event of a bottle burst.
The machine’s PLC sets the following operations in sequence:
- Identifies and stores the faucet where the explosion occurred
of the bottle;
- Place the tap in question in correspondence with the unit of
wash. Washing is carried out with high pressure filtered water jets; a system of pneumatic actuators shakes the centering cone to facilitate the removal of glass fragments;
- A predetermined number of bottles that subsequently pass under the tap in question is subjected to this procedure:
- The bottles are partially filled to allow the total removal of glasses from the straws and from the cone of outflow of the tap;
- The number of bottles affected by this operation is preset by the operator (1, 2 or 3 bottles).
Successiva a subsequent level control unit and cap presence discards the bottles in question. The supply of the level and presence of the cap and of the bottle reject device and of the water filtration and pressurization group (3 bar) is not included in the supply.
- Quick extraction system of compression units (Bertolaso patent)
- N. 4 Compression assemblies with conical plugs for closing cork-shaped cork stoppers for sparkling wine
- Electric height adjustment of the cap punches (Bertolaso patent)
- Device for quick drainage of pipe plugs
- Descent tube adjustable according to the diameter of the caps