Syrup RoomRef: SAL08
Interested in this machine?
Used Syrup Room GEA 1998
Composition of the syrup room
1. Concentrate tank with stirrer and washing head – 1 pc.
2. Containers for mixing with agitators and washing heads – 3 pcs.
3. Containers for sugar syrup with agitators and washing heads – 2 pcs.
4. Plate, in-line pasteurizer.
5. Screw elevator for sugar supply.
6. Crane for loading sugar from big bags.
7. SIP station with 2 tanks and steam heating.
The equipment of the syrup room operates in automatic mode.
The Used Syrup Room GEA 1998 is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery, ensuring efficient and reliable production. The equipment, made by GEA in 1998, includes a concentrate tank with stirrer and washing head, as well as three containers for mixing with agitators and washing heads. The room also has two containers for sugar syrup with agitators and washing heads, as well as a plate in-line pasteurizer for ensuring the quality and safety of the final product.
To ensure a smooth and efficient production process, the syrup room also has a screw elevator for sugar supply, and a crane for loading sugar from large bags. Additionally, the room has a SIP (Sterilization-In-Place) station with two tanks and steam heating, allowing for thorough cleaning and sterilization of the equipment.
All of the equipment in the syrup room is capable of operating in automatic mode, allowing for consistent and precise production with minimal human intervention. This ensures the highest level of quality and safety in the production of syrup.