In addition to the two cappers, the triblock also has a 6 heads wire-hooder that inserts the wire hood over the mushroom cork.
AVE’s electronic isobaric filling technology revolutionises the traditional bottling methods of carbonated drinks in a very important way. All the operating phases (filling, gas release, etc.) are run automatically through sophisticated control software capable of managing efficiently each single phase, increasing performance considerably and giving greater flexibility than a traditional system.
The filling process brings the container and the filling head into contact, which creates a pressurised condition in the bottle that is capable equalising the pressure of the tank. All the operating parameters (filling, volume, pressure, etc.) are controlled by the software. The gas release phase is particularly important, i.e. the elimination of the pressure gap between the bottle and the environmental pressure. It is a very delicate but essential step to separate the container from the supply in such a way as to avoid the formation of foam and the overflowing of the liquid.
In this particular phase, the electronic management is very efficient: a faster and efficient gas release helps considerably in terms of production and product quality.
AVE’s isobaric filling management with its electronic technology, not only operates at higher temperatures levels, but also eliminates the costly operations of preparing reduction and control of the filling temperature.
The system operates with great efficiency including the bottling of flat drinks of different density with or without pulp.
• Maximum control and great flexibility of all the functioning phases: the management software allows total monitoring and precision control of all the operating phases in a fast and simple way. Even the set up changes (measures, type of container, etc…) can be achieved simply, and in less than one minute, using the control touch screen panel. The neck handling system makes it easier to change the type of container without interfering with mechanical settings or format changes.
• Improvement of the CO2 usage: the electronic management permits timing variations of pressurisation and depressurisation in accordance with the gas quantity and the containers volume.
• Greater stability of the product in the depressurisation phase: the electronic logic in the gas release phase reduces the risk of foam formation and liquid overflowing.
• Increase of production, improvement of the set temperatures and energy saving: the electronic syncronization of the full process ensures optimum timing for the bottle filling and therefore guaranteed precise filling and productivity increase (even faster for flat drinks system usage). AVE’s Industries isobaric filling system with its electronic technology allows operation at source temperature by lowering the working temperature (normally between 2 and 6 ºC) and guaranteeing energy savings and more efficient usage of the other connected appliances (fridges, chillers, etc.).
• High levels of hygiene: the use of electronic mixer equipment with diaphragm valves in stainless steel AISI 316 with EDPM gaskets and a smooth tube system (AISI 316) guaranties the direct connection of the liquid from the tank (manufactured with sanitary finishing in AISI 316 shined polished ) to the bottle eliminating any risk of product stagnation, whilst increasing the permisable percentage of pulp and fibre. All the components are very accessible and easy to dismantle which ensures fast and safe cleaning at all times thanks also to the sterilisation at 120º C.
• Improvement of the critical phases: should one of the supply valves fail the management software will exclude it automatically, without stopping the production line.
AVE’s electronic isobaric filling systems are mainly designed for the food sector and for the bottling of carbonated drinks (water and fizzy drinks, beer, sparkling wines, etc.) The operating flexibility guaranteed by the modular software’s electronic management makes the system very easy to use even for filling flat drinks and other liquids.
AVE isobaric filling systems can be used with all types of containers, plastic (PET, HDPE, etc,), glass and tin cans and with a large variety of capping solutions.