Bottle WasherRef: LV24
Interested in this machine?
Used Bottle Washing Machine KLINGER S16/2/90 speed 7000 BPH
- Modell: S 16/2/90
- Year: 1993
- Production capacity: 7.000 BPH with 2 L bottles
- Basket: plastic, with the possibility of washing bottles with max. diameter of 95 mm
- Type of wash: suitable for washing glass bottles through caustic baths
- Dimensions and weight: L = 9 x W = 3.30 x H 3.05 m – 19,000 kg
- Material: stainless steel
Description of washing cycle
- Capacity: 45 L
- Max temperatura di esercizio consentita: 150 °C
- Pressione massima di esercizio consentita: 5 bar
- Capacity: 150 L
- Maximum allowed operating temperature: 110 °C
- Maximum allowed operating pressure: 2 bar
Nominal capacity 7000 BPH
Range of control 4000-8000 BPH
Time of cycle 8.2 sec.
Scheduled execution time 16 min
Bottles per row 16
Total rows 117
Loaded rows 100
Total time 3 min.
Effective treatment time 2.6 min.
Total time 7.1 min.
Effective treatment time 5.0 min.
Total time 3.0 min.
Effective treatment time 2.1 min.
The KLINGER Used Bottle Washing Machine model S 16/2/90 was manufactured in 1993 and has a production capacity of 7,000 bottles per hour with 2 L bottles. It is equipped with a plastic basket that can accommodate bottles with a maximum diameter of 95 mm and is suitable for washing glass bottles through caustic baths. The bottle washer measures 9 meters in length, 3.30 meters in width, and 3.05 meters in height, with a weight of 19,000 kg.
The machine is made of stainless steel and operates at a maximum temperature of 150 °C with a maximum pressure of 5 bar in the first wash and 110 °C with a maximum pressure of 2 bar in the second wash. The bottle washing cycle lasts 8.2 seconds and is performed every 16 minutes with 16 bottles per row and 117 total rows, housing 1600 bottles in total, with 100 rows being loaded. The preheating process takes 3 minutes, with an effective treatment time of 2.6 minutes. The sodium hydroxide treatment takes 7.1 minutes with an effective treatment time of 5.0 minutes, and the cooling process takes 3 minutes with an effective treatment time of 2.1 minutes.