Various EquipmentRef: N-AT01
Technical specsSee more
Technical specsSee more
Description See more
New Can Sealer 60 heads 30000 cph
Available with :
70 HEADS Production per hour 45.000
90 HEADS Production per hour cans 60.000
1–ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM
1 – ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM
• Guarantees the hygiene of the can both in upper and lateral part.
• Applied ‘to dry’ without use of glue or heat.
• Allows to the final user to drink directly by the can.
• Improves the qualitative image of the product.
• Permits the usual stacking of the cans.
• Guarantees the watertight for immersion.
• Suitable also for warm distributors (60°C).
• Compatible with the traditional Multipack systems
• Can be decorated and customized for marketing and promotional purpose.
• Adds a possible advertising space on the product
2 – MACHINE DESCRIPTION
• Automatic machine for the application of a polyethylene stretch film on the cans MACHINE BASE
• The machine inferior structure and external walls of the machines base are constructed complete in stainless steel AISI 304. The support base for the superior part of the machine is composed of a carbon based stainless steel in AISI 304.
• Moving particulars on water-tight bearings thus requiring minimum maintenance. The carousel is mounted on a large diameter ball bearing allowing rotation without vibration.
• The carousel command gears, worm screw and can infeed star, are a combination of plastic auto-lubricating material and steel.
• The cans arrive to the machine with a conveyor synchronized by the machine itself, they are then spaced by a worm screw which introduces the containers (cans) into the transfer star and then placing them on the container support plates (being at the same height level of the transfer guides).
THE MACHINE IS COMPLETE OF:
• Machine command group with electric motor controlled by an electronic frequency variator “INVERTER” and digital production indicator.
• CE safety protection (European Regulations) with fully interlocking switches that stop the machine when the doors are opened.
• in-line stainless steel can infeed conveyor
• set of change parts for one 330 ml. can format size
• speed control by a potentiometer
3 – TECHNICAL CARACTERISTIC
• Rotary machine 60 heads
• Production 30 000 cans per hour
• Film Polyethylene
• Weight 20 kg (Polyethylene reel)
• Length 2800 mt (Polyethylene reel)
• Dimension of film x can 100x100mm
• Power supply 16 KW 400 V 3Ph + N + Pe – 50-60Hz
• Treatment UV on the film before the application
• Treatment UV on the lid of can before the seal
• Scrape of film on roll