Shrink WrapperRef: FA35
Description See more
SHRINK WRAPPER FOR PET BOTTLES
Manufacturer: ZAMBELLI, Italia – 2008.
Model: LFT 30
Capacity: 30 packs/min
Working hours: only 2.100
Packer is for PET bottles only 1.5 – 2.0 – 2.5 l (packs 3×2)
Not for smaller bottle volumes
Packaging with foil without pad
Machine is now connected under the electrical voltage
Correct and very preserved
• Machine for packaging in heat-retractable material, continuous movement, no sealers,
latest generation for medium and high production levels.
• Maximum speed depending on machine model type of product and bundle to be formed
• Unique design features in this type of machine:
– no mechanical parts on operator side, thus giving great accessibility;
– mechanical parts grouped on opposite side to operator, thus making all routine and
non-routine maintenance jobs simpler and faster.
• Great range of choice, both in formats and versions .
• Simple and very quick format change.
• Electronic film unwinding and cutting.
• Film cut with rotating blade.
• Usable film thickness from 40 μ to 80 μ.
• Possibility of using large reel size giving maximum working autonomy.
The whole machine functions are supervised and controlled by a Zambelli computer.
• Machine complete with all safety guards, in accordance with current safety regulations.
• All machine configurations with possibility of working on a number of tracks.
• Vast range of optionals, including: computer for production data processing, antistatic
bar, print registration, etc.
• The computer is particularly useful in that it can also be used for the careful planning of the
machine’s preventive maintenance schedules.
• The controls are centrally grouped on an on-board control panel.
• All the motors are protected with automatic magnetothermal switches.
• Special care has been taken in the design stage to ensure that the machine is simple to
run, with easy access for maintenance work.
• In fact, all the mechanical parts are grouped on the opposite side to the operator, for the
a) to allow access to the product with the minimum number of obstacles;
b) to give maximum access for all routine and non-routine maintenance jobs, making
them as quick and easy as possible;
c) to simplify enormously all operations on the product conveyor belts, especially belt
OPERATIVE FLOW LFT 30 S/F
The products reach the machine with the help of a feed belt positioned in line with the
outfeed. A proper device devides up the required number of rows into the infeed guides.
A sensor upstream of the feed controls the quantity of product. If the quantity of incoming falls
below the minimum set level, the machine will slowly decelerate and stop.
If the product is present, the machine will start again slowly, in automatic, and will go to the
maximum set speed with the store full and at constant arrival speed.
This is kept in step and separated by groups by an electronic separation and a conveyor belt
This system will ensure the maximal stability of the product during the translation on the tape,
phase carrying the products up to the wrapping station.
The film is unwound by two rollers driven by a motor, feeding out the quantity of film
necessary for the wrapping of the bundle.
The cut is made with a roting blade.
As the entire unit is electronically controlled, the pulling and cutting actions are perfectly
coordinated with the arrival of the bundles, independently of the running speed of the machine.
When the product has passed completely through the film outfeed zone, the bundle wrapping
cross-bar starts to follow the product, pulling with it the tail of the film.
In the final stage of the wrapping process, the remaining tail of the film is taken by the crossbar
to beneath the line of the conveyor belt emerging from the wrapping area.
The part of the film extending under the product feed plane is taken over the leading end of the
film with the forward movement of the bundle, so that the bundle is completely wrapped.
At the machine outfeed, there is a tunnel on a double supporting frame with mesh sheets.
As the bundle passes through the tunnel, jets of hot air shrink the film and seal the overlap on
MACHINE TECHNICAL DATA
OVERALL DIMENSIONS SEE FIG. 2.4
MACHINE BODY + ELECTRICAL CABINET WEIGHT 4500 Kg
NOISE RATING (DB) See technical documentation (Chapter 11)
POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE See internal plate at the electrical panel
FREQUENCY See internal plate at the electrical panel
INSTALLED CAPACITY See internal plate at the electrical panel
MAXIMUM SPEED 30 CYCLES/MIN. (REF. PAGE 2.12)
MACHINE TYPE AUTOMATIC
OPERATING PRESSURE 6 BAR
LINE COLOUR IVORY RAL 1015
A) Bottles PET of 2,0 L and 2,5 L.
F1 Bottles PET of 2,0 L duopacks;
F2 Bottles PET of 2,5 L duopacks.
F1 107 338
F2 107 350
PRODUCT ARRENGEMENT AND MACHINE SPEED:
Arrengement Number of rows Machine speed
F1 (2×1) x 3 only film 1 26 – 33 (cycles/min.);
F2 (2×1) x 3 only film 1 22 – 26 (cycles/min.).