Description See more
Model Fillmatic ISO 1800 45 -HP
Pre-evacuation – self-leveling – degassing three-button taps
False bottles for washing taps
Bottles lifting pistons from above
Electrically variable height bell
The whole machine with stainless steel fairing
Complete with vacuum pump
n. 3 bottle equipment
Year 1998 CE marked
The filler is sold with formula as is, or completely overhauled as needed.
Finally, it can be tested in the site where it is currently located.
- The electronic control offers the option of customizing and saving the work parameters for each kind of product and bottle. The overall machine is much simpler with lighter external mechanics and cams.
- Pneumatic drives or electronically controlled filling valve circuit opening functions.
- Solid stainless steel construction.
- Bowls with all inner surfaces machined and mirror-polished; fully drainable and ISPESL tested for operating pressure of 8 bar.
- Stainless steel pneumatic bottle lifters with a cantilevered plate.
- Ample use of sanitary gaskets with special MBF profiles.
- Rotating distributor with ceramic facing.
- Automatic level adjustment.
- Pure gas inertization to obtain extremely low absorption of oxygen.
- The non-sparkling product can be bottled at room pressure.
- All the liquid input into the machine is entirely recovered.
- The levels can be changed continuously.
- Self-levelling: maximum accuracy of the levels’ constancy and precision.
- Filling sparkling products at room temperature.
- Quick and easy bottle/product change.
- The bowl’s level is checked by means of an electronic probe.
- Automatic C.I.P. sanitisation without using dummy bottles.
- Automatic washing due to bottle explosion.
- Self-diagnosis systems that check operation of the filling valves, supply pressure and electrical device.
Various accessories are available for customizing and increasing the performance of each model of the filling machine.
- Controlled degassing
The option of controlled degassing is available, which enables you to optimise the machine’s operation according to the different products and operating conditions implemented.
- Bottle explosion.
The machine is equipped with an efficient automatic and customized system that washes, removes and conveys debris and liquid if a bottle explodes.
- Booster pump
Self-priming booster pump with liquid presence probe. It is required to connect the outfeed pipes of the filler to the recovery and filtering devices. It is also used to relaunch priming wastewater.
Tronic filling valve
New technology of filling valves:
- Filling valves totally and finely processed with AISI 316 stainless stee.
- Automatic filling valve without springs. Each movement is controlled by actuators situated outside the bowl, which operate in dry environments.
- All filling valve components are on the outer part the bowl.
- Automatic height adjustment of the cartridge and, therefore, the level in the bottle.
- Completely drainable filling valve as a result of its design without stagnation points.
- All materials used are FDA certified.