Bottle WasherRef: LV31
Interested in this machine?
Used glass bottle washer Nate Athena
Glass bottle washer with low operating hours, around 17.500 WH, dismantled and ready to sell.
The used glass bottle washer is set up for 0.2L to 1.0L bottles and includes a new main chain.
- Water requirement – 0,5l = 160-250 ml/bottle
- Steam conditions – 0,5l = 31-33 kJ/bottle
- 0,5l – 55 – 72 mm diameter, 160 – 290 mm height
- 1,0 l – 55 – 90 mm diameter, 160 – 335 mm height
- Pre-soaking of bottles 35 – 45°C
- Pre-injection/bottle tempering 45 – 55°C
- Soaking in lye bath 80 – 84°C
- Lye rinsing 80 – 90°C
- Additional lye inside rinsing 65 – 75°C
- Emptying of lye residues from bottle bottom
- Inside and outside rinsing with hot water 55 – 65°C
- Rinsing inside and outside with warm water 40 – 50°C
- Cold water 25 – 35°C for rinsing Inside and outside
- Inside and outside rinsing with drinking water 10 – 15°C
- Rinsing pumps pressure: 1.5 bar
- Contact of bottles with washing solution: 8-12 min.
- Continuous movement of bottle carriers – carriers move with constant speed,
- Bottles are inserted and discharged during concurrent movement of bottle carriers
- Material design: all-stainless steel, combined
- Decentralized drives
– automatic alignment of individual drives
– automatic setting of bottle inserting and discharging mechanism for various types of bottle
– defective basket detection
- failure of insertion of bottles into rows with a damaged basket during normal operation
- replacement of a defective basket during machine maintenance
- Automatic control of drinking water consumption according to current machine output and bottle type
- Control system Siemens SIMATIC S7
- Wide range of accessories
This used washer for glass has been used and maintained well, the previous company simply decided not to use the returnable glass further and therefore the line was sold. To transport the machinery, exceptional transport is required.
Download PDF for more info from the manufacturer.