Filling MonoblockRef: M184
Description See more
Used Filling Monoblock Polaris B5 800 bph – 2010
The B5 bottling line for sale is for small and medium producers that want to automate their complete bottling cycle, even with low production rates.
Bottle size from 100 ML to 2,00 L, bottleneck size of 100 ML 24 mm, diameter from 35 to 120 mm, height from 150 to 380 mm.
ONLY 100 HOURS OF PRODUCTION!!
Specifications bottling machinery:
- It is able to handle any shape of bottle: cylindrical, square, triangular, small jars, flasks, shaped bottles etc. from 100 cc to 2 L.
- The bottle size changeover involves just a few simple adjustments and without having to change machine parts, in just 15-20 minutes depending on the line configuration.
- It has a nominal production capacity of 900 bottles/hour, easily adjustable to run at lower speeds.
- Its specifications make it ideal for use by co-packers.
- The entire line consists of a one-piece machine made entirely in AISI 304 stainless steel (parts coming into contact with the product in AISI 316 available on request).
Configuration Used Filling Monoblock Polaris
The basic configuration of the B5 line for SPIRITS AND LIQUEURS includes:
- Filling unit 8 The nozzle filling machine uses vacuum directly in the bottle and is equipped; with a product feeding system that uses the circulation in the filling machine equipped with a venturi tube to automatically draw from the customer’s storage tank without a pump. The machine has an automatic internal cleaning program with tubes/fake bottles.
- The leveling device can achieve the correct horizontal filling in the bottle and feed back the taken product to the tank to achieve millimeter-level accuracy.
- Capping device for screw caps or press-top caps with a cap feeding hopper with a diameter of 400 mm.
- A labeling device for horizontally spreading self-adhesive back labels (paper or transparent).
- The bottle encoder obtains the legal date and batch number through thermal transfer.
Customization – bottling equipment
It is very easy to customize the Used Filling Monoblock Polaris. Its configuration always matches the user’s specific bottling and packaging needs, with different heads added or removed as needed.
In this configuration, equipped with a stainless-steel chain, the orientation/centering device can be installed for bottles with cylindrical bottoms, mechanical bottle positioning, or electronic positioning; Logos or other distinguishing elements, that can be read by optical fiber or capacitive sensors