Labeling MachineRef: ET121
Interested in this machine?
The roll-fed labelling station is equipped with two independent reel stands, complete with film tension control device.
During its unwinding, the film is controlled by a continuous, automatic correcting system of its vertical position [web tracker].
The film feeding roller is controlled by a servo-motor which adjusts the film feeding speed in accordance with the labels pitch (spot or other reference).
The label is cut onto a drum provided with rotating blade which interferes with a static blade. The fine adjustment of the alignment of the two blades, necessary for a correct cutting and a long life of the blades, is simple and reliable.
The transfer of the label from the cutting drum to the container is carried out by means of an aluminium vacuum drum. There is no slipping between the cut label and the vacuum drum: the machine functioning does not depend on the variation of the parameters related to the label material and to the upper finishing of the vacuum drum.
The label process is therefore less critical.
The Hot Melt glue is spread on one edge of the label and on the overlap by means of a glue roller made of stainless steel, provided with a high precision and finely knurled cylindrical surface permitting a minimum consumption of glue.
The labelling station position may be adjusted either vertically or horizontally, in order to allow the handling of containers of different diameters and the application of labels at different heights.
• High efficient labelling process;
• High performances with a wide range of label materials (OPP, PET, PVC, OPS, PAPER);
• Non stop production;
• Easy to operate;
• Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership);
• Plug & Play technology (easy installation into the line guaranteed by a compact machine layout);
• User friendly.
Efficiency, reliability and accuracy
• Highest speed with only 1 labelling station;
• Low cost for change and spare parts.
• A labeler which works with OPP wrap-around labels provides the most cost-effective solution for customers with high volume and high speed labeling requirements;
• Our labelers have been designed to handle lighter weight containers and lighter weight labels;
• Low energy consumption.